Help After Rideshare Accidents Involving Uber Or Lyft
Causes of Ridesharing Accidents
Uber and Lyft drivers can place you at great risk and can cause serious injuries.
Common causes of rideshare collisions include:
- Reckless driving
- Alcohol or drug-impaired driving
- Distracted driving, including texting, talking on the phone, following GPS devices, etc.
- Lack of proper training
Important Tips If You Are In A Rideshare Accident
- Immediately contact the police.
- Get the contact and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident.
Other important steps include:
- Taking a picture of the scene of the accident
- Taking a picture of the Uber or Lyft driver
- Obtaining the information of witnesses to the accident
Call An Experienced Attorney For A Free Consultation
The Law offices of Payam Poursalimi specializes in recovering the full compensation that you deserve for the injuries that you have suffered. We are dedicated to protecting your legal rights and work hard to fight with the insurance companies on your behalf.
Personal injury claims involving rideshares such as Uber and Lyft are often quite complicated. Our legal team specializes in handling these types of accidents. We have the experience to help you recover your lost wages, medical expenses and any other costs associated with your rideshare accidents. Get a free case evaluation by calling 877-PAYAMLA (877-729-2652). You can also reach us online.